Sunday, December 20, 2015

Happy Holidays Everyone!!





I won't be on here again until after the holidays so to everyone who reads my blog, puts up with my crazy bull shit, enjoys my dark humor and reads my books!

I HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY WHATEVER WINTER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE!!

My wish for you all is that you:

1) Have peace and happiness

2) Find amazing things to read

3) Embrace love and joy in your life

4) Come into an abundance of money

5)Enjoy good food and the company of family and friends

6) Watch awesome TV in 2016

7) Are healthy and know you are beautiful

8) Take things with a grain of  salt, get pass the bad and let go of anxiety and depression

9) Feel as if you have accomplished something and that 2016 will be better than 2015

10) Refrain from being too hard on yourself or others. Give respect to yourself and those around you.


I leave the year with a quote from 30 Rock....Just because it's funny.

Happy Holidays...is what terrorists say. Merry Christmas- Avery and Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.