Tuesday, August 11, 2015

NEED VOLUNTEERS



I doing specialty blogs in the end of August and September and would love to have you participate!!!

Hey all I am doing a poll for my blog that will have various questions on it about women's health, sexual education and various other topics, including a few funny ones. It's my blog project for the month of August. 

Link to Poll here:




For September I want to do a article for my blog, stories from women about their abortions, miscarriages, births, worst periods and first times. It can be TOTALLY anonymous, in fact you can simply send me and email from a junk account damianarose777@gmail.com if you want. But I would LOVE to have some of you strong awesome brave women (or men I guess) participate for September.



Thanks in advance!! Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.