Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Baby Bump Update 3 and Women's Rights.....again

Baby Bump Update # 3

So I am now 37 weeks pregnant and ready for it to be over.  Jareth has dropped down and is engaged and I am having tons of false labor contractions known as Braxton Hicks, preparing my uterus for labor. I am eating dates and drinking red raspberry leaf tea as well to help the process.

I am tired all the time and when I am not hungry I am nauseous.  I am currently two pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant, but since I am plus size that isn’t that big a deal.

My best friend Turtle threw me a bomb ass baby shower this past Saturday and I got some amazing gifts from my friends and family, Boo’s family especially since they are all so damned crafty.

Boo tells me he is finally ready for the baby to come and is excited. I will be excited to not have to pee six times in one night. LOL Boo freezes at night and the electricity bill is ridiculously high since I am always so dang warm.  Also he would really like me to make Tacos for dinner and the thought seriously sickens me,
I have written a birth plan, we are doing a non medicated VBAC and have enlisted my good friend as a doula. I am very much looking forward to another natural birth like my first daughter.

So please little baby, it’s time to come now. Your mama is miserable and needs to no longer be pregnant.

Now onto something else:

I have been very sickened by watching the news and politics again. I hate harping on women’s rights over and over but I am tired of seeing more abortion and women’s health clinics being shut down and people thinking that it is any body’s business but the person making the decision about abortion and birth control. Personhood laws are crap. I am a pregnant woman and I can state with certainty that this baby was not a person until about two months ago. Even then, had he had something horribly wrong with him, like his skull was missing I would have had an abortion.

This is not just an American problem. A woman in Ireland tried to commit suicide rather than have her RAPISTS baby! And the law system there made her have it. She is currently under psychiatric care and has had no contact with her baby. What kind of world are we living in that a woman who is raped does not have the option to terminate thepregnancy? I will answer that. The kind of world where if you HAVE the kid your rapist can than sue for visitation and custody, that’s right.

Also I am sick to death of people bitching about women who breast feed in public.  Who cares? You damn pervert! Let the lady feed her child and if it disgusts you turn away. No one makes you put a blanket over your head when you eat and Goddess knows enough humans eat like sloppy gross pigs.  It is NOT offensive, it is simply a woman feeding her child, a child that a bunch of people would bitch about if she let scream because he or she was hungry.  If I have to see guys without their shirts on (most that SHOULD NOT BE) the American people can deal with a woman breast feeding her baby.  We don’t need to cover up and we don’t need to go somewhere else. It is a natural healthy thing to do and NO ONE should  have any say in it except the mother and child.


Well that’s my update and rant for today. Hope you have a lovely rest of your week and Bright Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.