Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 All about Me....and You?





2014! I am so sorry I haven’t put anything up here in a while….it has been a crazy last month, what with wedding details,  packing up Boo and slowly moving him into my house, cutting my negative sister out of my life, the holidays and my two adorable daughters.

So I am going to start this year with something kind of light and possibly a bit humorous. It’s a getting to know you survey and I recommend all my fellow bloggers do the same. We rarely have time to really introduce ourselves to our “friends” in the blogaverese, so here is a good chance to.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
Yes Renee Dimera from Days of Our Lives


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Today while watching The Holiday

3. WHAT DO YOU THINK DEATH LOOKS LIKE (GRIM REAPER STYLE MAYBE?)

I think he is a very hot guy so that I won’t really care he is coming to take me to the Underworld. 


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roastbeef

5. WHEN YOU OPEN UP YOUR MUSIC PLAYLIST WHAT IS THE FIRST SONG?

Eat It by Weird Al

6. IF PICK UP THE CLOSEST BOOK TO YOU, TURN TO PAGE 69 WHAT IS THE FIRST SENTENCE

“I lay back down on the bed and had a couple more contractions” 


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
My mother says it is my second language

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Yes, though with their size I shouldn’t

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe- my dad has

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
Oooh, tricky… Count Chocula, Frosted Mini Wheats… So many!

11. WHAT WAS THE LAST TV SHOW YOU WATCHED 
Chopped

12. WHEN WAS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IN
When I miscarried at eight weeks

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Cookies and Cream

14. FAVORITE MOVIE 
Jurassic Park

15. FAVORIE COLOR 
Orange, red and black

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
Weight and temper.

17. FAVORITE BOOK

Jurassic Park

18. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
Like in romantically? Boo, but in just a kiss? My four year old.

19. LAST THING YOU SAID
“I can’t put Barbie’s earring back on her…it’s broken” Ah the adult conversations…

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A crossiant

21. SOMETHING YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO 
My wedding shower Saturday!

22.FAVORITE SONG
Underpressure by Queen and David Bowie

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
rain on the side walk, Pleasures by Este Lauder, Roses

24. FAVORITE TV SHOW

Dr. Who 

25. IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE
London

26. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?


A cemetery at night



27. HAIR COLOR? 
Almost black

28. EYE COLOR? 
dark brown

29. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?

Vincent Price




30. What do you miss most about being a kid?

Not having to work

31. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?

A big T-Rex from Jurassic Park.

32. What story does your family always tell about you?


When I was like two or three my mom was buying me cold medicine and the sales clerk asked if I was sick and I said, “No I have AIDS!”

33. How now brown cow?

My daughter says chocolate milk comes from a brown cow. (Is that a good enough answer?)



34. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
Ummm Ted Bundy, as much as he interests me I wouldn’t want him lurking around, half my friends meet his MO

35. List 5 people you know. Then describe each of them in 5 words.

Boo: brilliant, perfect, bookworm, self-conscious, good

Turtle: country, selfish, loyl, kind, dreamer
Monkey: emotional, energetic, sweet, pink, smart
Evil Child: sadistic, bright, funny, beautiful, trouble
Mom: solid,steady, fun, wise, majestic


36. If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?
Necromancy

37. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000?
Hells Yes

38. You can cast any actor now alive to play you in a film about your life. Whom would you cast in the role?
Shannon Doherty.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin

40. What is your favorite animal?
Bats and Cats




Have a great rest of your week!





1 comment:

  1. My answers ;)

    WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
    Nope, I would have been Crystal if I had been a girl.

    2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
    When my dog Sally died.

    3. WHAT DO YOU THINK DEATH LOOKS LIKE (GRIM REAPER STYLE MAYBE?)

    I think she looks like Death in Neil Gaiman’s Sandman comics.


    4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
    Honey baked ham

    5. WHEN YOU OPEN UP YOUR MUSIC PLAYLIST WHAT IS THE FIRST SONG?

    Many Moons by Janelle Monae

    6. IF PICK UP THE CLOSEST BOOK TO YOU, TURN TO PAGE 69 WHAT IS THE FIRST SENTENCE

    “Anyway, it was on account of Haruki #1 getting killed in the war that his sister, Ema, and then my dad got to carry the Yasutani family name, which is why I’m Nao Yasutani today.”

    7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
    I try.

    8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
    Yes

    9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
    Yes, without hesitation

    10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
    Reese’s Puffs
    11. WHAT WAS THE LAST TV SHOW YOU WATCHED
    Seinfeld reruns
    12. WHEN WAS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IN
    Getting my teeth pulled by my orthodontist.
    13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
    Scotchy, scotch, scotch.
    14. FAVORITE MOVIE
    Star Wars A New Hope (none of the prequel crap.)
    15. FAVORIE COLOR
    Red

    16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
    Shyness and looks

    17. FAVORITE BOOK

    Anna Karenina

    18. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
    My fiancée

    19. LAST THING YOU SAID
    “Yea, I can get on that.” (I’m at work)
    20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
    Bacon chicken quesadilla.
    21. SOMETHING YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO
    Wedding next month

    22.FAVORITE SONG
    No idea. I like a lot
    23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
    Cooking bacon, baking bread, a clean dog.
    24. FAVORITE TV SHOW
    Dr. Who
    25. IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE
    Paris, or Tokyo

    26. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
    My dog Sally playing in the snow.
    27. HAIR COLOR?
    Dirty blond
    28. EYE COLOR?
    Green, brown, blue
    29. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
    Tolstoy

    30. What do you miss most about being a kid?
    Not having to worry about what time it is or responsibilities.

    31. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
    Nintendo game. The Legend of Zelda

    37. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000?
    Without hesitation.

    38. You can cast any actor now alive to play you in a film about your life. Whom would you cast in the role?
    George Cloony.

    39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
    “A Tale for the Time Being” by Ruth Ozeki

    40. What is your favorite animal?
    dogs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.