2014! I am so sorry I haven’t put anything up here in a while….it has been a crazy last month, what with wedding details, packing up Boo and slowly moving him into my house, cutting my negative sister out of my life, the holidays and my two adorable daughters.
So I am going to start this year with something kind of light and possibly a bit humorous. It’s a getting to know you survey and I recommend all my fellow bloggers do the same. We rarely have time to really introduce ourselves to our “friends” in the blogaverese, so here is a good chance to.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes Renee Dimera from Days of Our Lives
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today while watching The Holiday
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK DEATH LOOKS LIKE (GRIM REAPER STYLE MAYBE?)
I think he is a very hot guy so that I won’t really care he is coming to take me to the Underworld.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. WHEN YOU OPEN UP YOUR MUSIC PLAYLIST WHAT IS THE FIRST SONG?
Eat It by Weird Al
6. IF PICK UP THE CLOSEST BOOK TO YOU, TURN TO PAGE 69 WHAT IS THE FIRST SENTENCE
“I lay back down on the bed and had a couple more contractions”
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
My mother says it is my second language
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, though with their size I shouldn’t
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe- my dad has
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oooh, tricky… Count Chocula, Frosted Mini Wheats… So many!
11. WHAT WAS THE LAST TV SHOW YOU WATCHED
12. WHEN WAS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IN
When I miscarried at eight weeks
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cookies and Cream
14. FAVORITE MOVIE
15. FAVORIE COLOR
Orange, red and black
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Weight and temper.
17. FAVORITE BOOK
18. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
Like in romantically? Boo, but in just a kiss? My four year old.
19. LAST THING YOU SAID
“I can’t put Barbie’s earring back on her…it’s broken” Ah the adult conversations…
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. SOMETHING YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO
My wedding shower Saturday!
Underpressure by Queen and David Bowie
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
rain on the side walk, Pleasures by Este Lauder, Roses
24. FAVORITE TV SHOW
25. IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE
26. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
A cemetery at night
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
30. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having to work
31. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
A big T-Rex from Jurassic Park.
32. What story does your family always tell about you?
When I was like two or three my mom was buying me cold medicine and the sales clerk asked if I was sick and I said, “No I have AIDS!”
33. How now brown cow?
My daughter says chocolate milk comes from a brown cow. (Is that a good enough answer?)
34. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
Ummm Ted Bundy, as much as he interests me I wouldn’t want him lurking around, half my friends meet his MO
35. List 5 people you know. Then describe each of them in 5 words.
Boo: brilliant, perfect, bookworm, self-conscious, good
Turtle: country, selfish, loyl, kind, dreamer
Monkey: emotional, energetic, sweet, pink, smart
Evil Child: sadistic, bright, funny, beautiful, trouble
Mom: solid,steady, fun, wise, majestic
36. If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?
37. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000?
38. You can cast any actor now alive to play you in a film about your life. Whom would you cast in the role?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin
40. What is your favorite animal?
Bats and Cats
Have a great rest of your week!