Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Am Thankful Part 3







I am Thankful Part Three

This November I really am trying to think about all the things that makes my life worth living and all the great things I have in my life that cast a positive spin on things.

Here is what I was thankful about the last week:

My FiancĂ©e- he has shown me that family can be loving, welcoming, warm and drama free. He has taught me that I deserve to be loved and am worthy of a soul burning, passionate and comfortable love that I don’t have to worry about. He is a good father and companion, is brilliant, dorky, perfect and best of all, completely mine.

My House- sure it’s old and messy and needs about 1000 repairs and upgrades…but I have brought babies home to that house, I have watched my daughter’s grow in that house. There have been parties, crying friends, laughter, sex, fights and well…my LIFE in that house. I bet each of my friends has a positive and negative story they could tell about my house…Oh and it’s NOT haunted, so that’s a plus.

My Mom- she is one of my best friends, she is always there for me and always laughs at my stupid jokes and ridiculous comments. She is honest (sometimes brutally) and I can depend on her to snap me out of irrational thought processes…I don’t know what I would do without her.

The Weekend- yeah not as emotional as the past three but come on! Can you imagine a world where you never got a day off. On Friday I am always so grateful that I have two days to unwind and breathe.

My Phone- again super shallow, but my phone allows me to communicate with all the people I love and that is important to me…It also allows me to know the count down to the doctor who 50th anniversary special, which is ALSO very important. Lol

My Daughters- they truly are some of the brightest points in my life. My Princess who is moody, kind, quiet, sweet, sarcastic and helpful and my Monster Child who is funny, abrupt, loud, mean and adorable. Being a mother is one of the most amazing aspects of my life.

Magic- I am a witch…Last night I was reading Tarot about the wedding and feeling power course through my veins. I am thankful there is magic in the world, whether you believe in it or not.

What are YOU thankful for this week?
Bright Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.