Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Back Dated Friday Five!
I really do love this Friday Five thing, but with love, work, kids, and life sometimes I don’t get to do it on Friday. So here is the last three weeks!
1. When (and why) did you last intentionally throw food onto the floor or ground? With my kids at the park, we were feeding geese
2. To whom did you last throw a canned or bottled beverage? Ummm…I actually have no idea. I threw a milk bottle at my ex-husband about three years ago lol
3. When did you last throw a ball? I threw a piece of paper wadded up into a ball for my cat a few days ago. He likes to play fetch
4. When someone throws you a set of keys, how confident are you while those keys are in midair that you will catch them and be cool doing it? half and half. Sometimes I am like Geena Davis in ALOTO and sometimes I am like eeek those will hurt!
5. What’s something you regret throwing away? I don’t really regret throwing anything away. If it has been thrown away there is a good reason for it.
6. What was the last t-shirt you acquired because it identified you as a member of a specific group? (you know, like a faculty t-shirt if you’re a teacher, or a class t-shirt if you’re a student, or a volunteer t-shirt for some event you helped with…) I bought a Dr. Who t shirt which ID’s me as a whovian lol…I bought a shirt that had the Discover Card logo on it so I could “dress” down at work about four years ago.
7. What was the last event for which you filled out a HELLO MY NAME IS nametag? I have no idea, probably a party and probably for fun
8. Besides websites and personal computers, how many things do you have passwords or combinations for in order to prove you’re authorized? I have a key card to enter certain places at my work…. I used to have an entry code for my daughter’s day care.
Posted by Graveyard Rose