Monday, September 23, 2013

Some Friday Five!



Alright so here is the past three Friday 5. I know I am behind, but I do love doing these little things.
Hosted by http://f.riday5.com/

Topically Unrelated

1. What’s something you think you could have been good at, if you’d started at a young age? Dancing
2. What TV show’s theme song do you really like? MASH, have you ever HEARD the real lyrics?
3. What’s the dumbest dare you ever took, or what’s the dumbest dare you witnessed someone taking? I once watched my sister’s friend lick a toilet seat, that was pretty nasty. The dumbest dare I ever took? Who knows, flashing someone probably, played a TON of truth or dare during high school.
4. What’s the most exotic thing you’ve eaten? Soft Shell Crab and probably some other Asian or Indian food… OH Book took me for Ethiopian food once!
5. What was the last thing you changed the batteries for? my camera

Ill Fits

1. What item in your wardrobe do you wish was better-fitting? My wedding dress, I know, stupid, but I need to lose like ten pounds to LOVE it.
2. What role in a play, musical, or television program would be a terrible fit for you but is still something you wish you could try? Christine from Phantom, I can sing most of her part but some of the notes are too high and I am too plus size to play a skinny, starving dancer.
3. Which furnishing in your home clashes most with the others, for whatever reason? All of them, my house is pretty mismatched.
4. What item in your possession are you using for something other than its intended purpose? Uh….. I use a dining room table in my garage as a shelf for things I would rather my outside cats didn’t try and pee on.
5. What’s something others expect of you that you are just not comfortable with? To keep my house super clean, it’s not dirty, but it is usually messy, I am just not that girl who scrubs and organizes and keeps everything spic and span

Film Flam

1. In The Spectacular Now, the main character is good at making everybody laugh. What social skill do you bring to a large party? I think I am the one who makes everyone laugh and feel welcome and part of something
2. In The Way Way Back, one character was supposedly there when, at the local water park, one person passed another on the huge water slide. What amazing or strange feat that everyone supposedly knows about did someone pull off in your area (or at your school)? I have no idea what this is asking…
3. In Austenland, the main character spends a week in a large Victorian-era house designed for fans of Jane Austen. In what book’s setting would you love to spend a week immersed? Setting? The friggin Tardis….or Dracula’s castle…I mean not forever, but like a weekend
4. In The Heat, two main characters at first have great difficulty getting along personally, but they work unusually well together professionally. With whom have you had huge personal differences while still doing excellent work? Uh…. No idea, I do a lot of work alone
5. In We’re the Millers, a marijuana-dealer and a reluctant stripper pose as husband and wife in order to complete a job. If you had to do the same for an undetermined length of time, who could pose as your Platonic life partner? Well I don’t want a platonic life partner, I want my boo…But I guess my one of my geeky, spart and opinionated gay friends



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.