Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back Dated Friday Five- You Too? and Let's Get Personal

Friday Five is a fun meme hosted by http://f.riday5.com/. Last few weeks were busy for me, but I love the questions so even though it's Tuesday here goes!

(Based on U2 songs)

  1. Is it getting better, or do you feel the same? (from “One”) It is getting better
  2. Do you shiver when you dream? Is there a pounding in your heart? (from “You’re the Only One that’s Real”)
I do not think I shiver when I dream...Unless I am cold....Heart pounding though, thats a yes.
  3.  Is the sweetest melody the one we haven’t heard? Is it true that perfect love drives out all fear? (from “I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight”) Ummmm... No and Yes? I guess.....

4. Do you feel anything at all? (from “Miracle Drug”) I feel WAY too much!

5. It’s gonna itch and burn and sting; do you want to see what the scratching brings? (from “Staring at the Sun”) well stretching with the wrong person can make you feel like that. Espeically if they have an STD lol

  1. What are you on? Well right now and chair....
  2. What are you hiding?   Many many thing...muuuaaahhhhaa,/i>
  3. Who gets it when you go? I guess that depends on what IT is...
  4. What’s in your wallet? Pictures of my kids, a silver dollar and my debit card.
  5. What do you waste? Tears and Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.