Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Five- What's it Like and The Grass is Always Greener








So since I missed last week's here is a twofer! Remember Friday Five is a meme hosted by http://f.riday5.com/

1. What’s something non food-related you have to go to a nearby town to do because the town where you live doesn’t have it? Umm.. Ok I have to drive to down town Salt Lake to get really good Chinese food. MAGIC SOUP

2. What’s something you go to a nearby town to do because your town’s version of it isn’t as good? Ummm I can’t think of anything. Back home in Oroville I had to drive to Chico to get to a really good book store….Here not sure.

3. What’s something people in nearby towns come to your town to do?
Go to the Temple

4. In what way are residents of a nearby town different from residents in your town?
Oh we are all pretty different and yet the same. Salt Lake City and the suburbs have a ton of different kinds of people. Though I guess Magna has more cowboy type people

5. Many towns give themselves nicknames, like “______ Capital of America” or “America’s ___________est Town” or “Home of __________.” What would be a good nickname along these lines to give the town where you live?
Kearns The Town That’s Looked Down Upon and Under Estimated


1. What’s the outgoing message on your voicemail like?
I think it is pretty basic, Hi the is me, leave a message after the beep and I may or may not get back to you

2. What’s the wallpaper on your computer like?
Hotness of David Tennant baby!

3. What’s stuck to your fridge door?
Magnets , the dinner menu for the current two weeks , photos, and kids drawings

4. What’s your daily organizer like?
HAHAHAHAH Oh…you’re serious. I don’t have a daily organizer

5. What’s signature on your personal emails like?
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.