Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Five- Which one are you?





Friday 5 is a weekly meme hosted by http://f.riday5.com/




1. The Seven Dwarfs are Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy, Dopey, Happy, and Doc. Which would be the easiest role for you to play today?
Probably Doc or Grumpy. Doc was fairly nerdy if I recall and I can become Grumpy pretty quick if I put my mind to it.
2. Santa’s eight tiny reindeer are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. Which would be the most apt nickname for you today? Ummm…… My boyfriend would say Vixen…. I am not sure, Cupid maybe?

3. The kids on Eight is Enough were David, Mary, Joanie, Susan, Nancy, Elizabeth, Tommy, and Nicholas. Which of these names have you known the highest number of? Which of these the least? Elizabeth I think, I have known about three of them….Honestly I don’t think I have known more than one of the rest, if even that.

4. The creatures in the Chinese zodiac are the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, goat, horse, monkey, rooster, dog, and pig. Forget which one you are according to the calendar; which one do you imagine yourself most like? Huh….Probably the Tiger or the Dragon….in real life I think I am the pig, which I never cared for….Chinese Zodiac is weird


5. Each of the Five Chinese Brothers had a special talent: One could swallow the entire sea; one had an iron neck; one could hold his breath forever, one could stretch his legs as far as he needed; one could withstand fire. Which of these peculiarities would have been most useful to you this past week?
Ummmm none of them? I don’t think I have had use for any of those this week. The coolest one would be to withstand fire.
/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.