Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Five- High School Musical








 Friday Five is a fun meme hosted by F.riday 5


  1. What song, album, or artist, disliked by you in high school, now sounds pretty good?
Nimrod- Green Day I thought I HATED Green Day in High school, but since  I know pretty much ALL their songs I realized I actually enjoy their music.
  1. What specific high-school memory do you have of discovering some song, album, or artist you considered old? I don’t… I have always loved music, especially 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. My best friend and I at the time would rock out to oldies like Neil Diamond and 80’s like Ah-Ha and the Thompson Twins
  2. What song or album best serves as the soundtrack for your senior year of high school? (bonus challenge: answer this question with a different song or album for each year of high school!)
I can’t do every year, but I can tell you Pink’s Missundaztood was something I listened to all the time Senior year…and yeah I know it ages me lol

4. What’s a song, album, or artist from your high-school years you loved then (and might still love) but have great difficulty listening to now, and what’s the reason?
Meredith Brookes- Blurring the Edges  I still enjoy the hell out of this album, but the son What would happen if we kissesd holds some strong memories for me that I don’t always want to think about.

5.What song, album, or artist from your high-school years, seemingly forgotten nowadays, do you still listen to with fondness?
Paula Cole- I listen to her album This Fire almost as much now as I did back then. He strong unique and pro women lyrics and awesome music still make me love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.