Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Poem- I Can't Wait

I Can't Wait

By Me!

Waiting…. Anxious….. Longing



Too much time, not enough time;



Thoughts, swirling, ideas swarming



Waiting…Nervous….Yearning



Green paper bills….silver and copper coins;



Dress, place, food, people



Waiting…Worried…Craving



Emotions high, restless energy;



Now.now.now.now.now.



Waiting…Fretful…Desire



So much love, abundance of happiness;



Rose around my finger, sunshine around yours;



Waiting…Restless…Needing



Empty womb but full arms;



Heart in constant state of flutter and wonder



Waiting….



Can’t… wait…



Bliss, family, dreams coming to fruition;



I don’t know if I can…wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.