Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Five!



Friday Five- In Retrospect

Friday five is a meme hosted by Friday5 and is meant to just get your brain working. I have chosen to do two at a time to make this a bit longer.


1.What seemed like a good fashion choice once upon a time but now seems kind of dumb?


Oh that's easy! Wearing your sweatshirt tied around your waste and fanny packs lol

2.If you knew then what you know now, what might you not have put in your mouth?

When I was like eight, I ate bark from a tree....So not a great idea, especially from an intestine POV.

3.Now that he or she has been a great friend for a while, your initial uncertainty about whom seems silly?
Spicy Mama- I thought she was too young to be hanging with us when we first met, but now she's an AWESOME friend.

4.Somebody should have warned you never to go where?
I can;t think of any where, usually I get warned if some place seems dodgy.


5.Who now seems to have been right whenever you were wrong?
My mother

6.What’s something you know about constellations?
That they are made up of stars and usually have a really cool story behind them to explain their existence.



7.What’s something you know about bugs?
Aside from the fact they are creepy crawlies? I know spiders are not actually considered insects and I know that they usually have an exo skeleton.

8.What’s something you know about a car’s engine?
I know how to check the oil level and how to check the transmission fluid and where the spark plugs are located.
9.What’s something you know about wine or beer?
Oooh oooh! I know wine is made from grapes and beer is made from hops lol

10.What’s something you know about the Pacific Ocean?
Ummmm, that it is large, blue, cold and has salt in it....Or did you mean something specific. :)



Hope you all have a really wonderful weekend. I am attending my boo's brother's wedding and I can't wait to get some great ideas from it..... Or in the words of River Song SPOILERS.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.