Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Five-Austerity





Friday Five is a meme hosted by F.riday5

1. When you have to cut back on spending for a time, what are the niceties you’re least likely to give up even though you could (or should)?


TV, phone and internet. TV is my down time I love to be able to kick back and watch my shows. I know cable is expensive but I haven’t been without it in years lol Internet, I had school and all my bills are paid online and I enjoy having the internet. I am addicted to my cell phone, I know it’s dumb but there are other things I would rather give up then my cell.


2. In leaner times, what are your go-to “famine foods?”

Top Ramen, peanut butter and jelly , spaghetti and mac and cheese….Though honestly I think those are EVERYONE’S famine foods.


3. How do you keep yourself amused or entertained in times requiring great frugality?

I read what I already have in my house, I watch the movies and tv shows I already own….I play the board games I have on hand and spend time with my friends…I can keep myself amused without spending money on a fairy regular basis

4. When was the last time you had to go into austerity mode?

Ummmm I am kind of ALWAYS poor lol…..


5. What’s a necessary expenditure others might consider an extravagance?

I am not sure how to answer this….. The answers to the first question apply here…. I also buy myself at least one book every month…It’s my addiction, just hang out at my book review blog and you can see it’s my passion. Others might say its extravagance, but it keeps me sane.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, just remember the commenting rules! Especially on HOT topics. I won't have trolls or douche bags on this blog.